I’m a little late starting. Just can’t get up and ready to read at 7am on a Saturday. I’m realistic. So coffee is brewing and I’m about to start on my first book. My childhood favorite – Harriet the Spy, by Louise Fitzhugh.
Here are my opening bits of info:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Iowa City, Iowa
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? All of them!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Maybe mini turkey burgers
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a librarian, I live in a wonderful old house filled with books.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Try to last longer!!!!