….for my coffee to brew and curl up with my first book, here are some introductory questions from Dewey’s 24 Hour Reading Marathon:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am in Iowa City, Iowa
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I am reread favorites, so that’s a very difficult question to answer! Probably something by Madeleine L’Engle
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Pizza later?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a librarian, I love wine and I love to cook. I love to read Dystopic fiction, WWII fiction, and anything to do with witches
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my very first read-a-thon, and I’m excited about knowing that I’m reading at the same time with people all over the world!